Monday 20th February 2017
De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
Click here to download the brochure
Click here to book online
This national annual summit takes a practical approach to improving practice and outcomes for those living with and beyond cancer, moving from surviving to thriving.
Through national updates and practical case studies the conference aims to support you to deliver on the key priorities outlined by NHS England and develop effective cancer survivorship support and services.
Sarah Benger, Living with and Beyond Cancer Programme Manager, NHS England will open the day with a national update from NHS England and will discuss delivering the quality of life metric, roll out of recovery package and stratified pathways.
Topics will include:
- What support do people with cancer, cancer survivors and their families need?
- Sustaining recovery and delivering an effective recovery package
- Delivering supported self management
- Involving and engaging cancer survivors to improve survivorship services: Case study: Prostate Cancer
- Living with and beyond cancer: Delivering an effective survivorship programme to improving outcomes and managing late effects
- Living well: Delivering effective risk stratified follow up and remote surveillance
For further information click here
Follow the conference on Twitter @HCUK_Clare #cancersurvivorship
Interested in Exhibiting at this event? Click here
This conference includes an exhibition for delegates to hear about, discover and takeaway details of new products and services.
Email: email@example.com or call Carolyn Goodbody on 01932 429933